$myFile = "../../images/activate.txt";
$fh = fopen($myFile, 'r');
$theData = fread($fh, 5);
$file = basename($_SERVER[�PHP_SELF�]);
if (strtotime ("2010-1-27")>time())
Quiz 14 - Static
1. An advantage of a static method is that you dont need to initalize
an object to use the method.
2. True or false: static is often used for constant variables because
they never change so we dont need different versions of them:
3. True or false: the static modifier identifies the method or
variable with the object, not the class
4. Which of the following would be a good
use for a static variable?
an int that keeps track of a serial number
an int that keeps track of the last serial number given
an int that keeps track of how much money an account has
an int that keeps track of the name of who owns an account
5. How many versions of a static variable will be created in
1 for each object created
6. True or false: Static variables cant be changed?