Quiz 4 - Objects
1. What would the following display - exactly:
The Good Dog Died
The Good Dog
2. Creating classes from other classes is called:
3. True or false: Abstraction is the process of hiding the workings from the user.
4. True or false: println is method of the System.out object (or class)
5. Blueprint is the real world example of a
6. Which of the following is a real world example of abstraction
To use a car you need to know how to change the tires
To use a car you need to put fuel in.
To use a car you dont need to know how an engine works, all you need is to know how to drive.
To use a car you need a license.
7. Of the following statements, which are true about object oriented programming?
I. It allows for easier software re-use
II. It allows for breaking up large projects into manageable parts.
III. It is unique to Java