Quiz 3a - Languages and Errors
1. What language is IPhone programmed in?
Objective C and Swift
2. Using the following as a variable name would be what type of error
3. True or false: If a program has a problem with its semantics it will not compile.
4. True or false: A good programmer never makes logical errors.
5. Which of the following are characteristics of Java:
I. It compiles its code into bytecode.
II. It is architecture neutral.
III. It is a purely object oriented language.
6. This would be an example of what type of error
int list = new int; //i created a list that holds 4 ints.
int total = list/0;
7. Java compiler translates source code into:
There is no such thing as a java compiler