Quiz 3 - Programming
1. What company developed Java?
2. Which of the following is not an acceptable identifier-
all are acceptable
3. True or false: Reserved words can NOT be used for any other purpose (ie naming a variable).
4. True or false: You must put only alphanumeric characters in
5. True or false: Total and total are considered to be the same
6. What is the true of "white space"?
I. It is used To make code easier to read
II. It is used To emphasize parts of the code.
III. It affects how the program runs.
7. What can be said about this line:
You shouldn't put a comment after a line of code.