Start with this project.
You will need to create the following methods.
Notice the constructor automatically initializes 50 cars, although
the array holds 60 cars.
Add the methods:
- printAllSales ()
- printWorkerSales (String workersName)
- findSale (taking in argument of sale price) that will return
the first Sale that has that price
- deleteWorkerSales (String workersName) that will delete all
sales done by this worker
- decreaseAllSalePrice() that will decrease all sale prices by
- public ArrayList<Sale> getTopSales (int profit) that will return as an arraylist all sales that have a profit greater than or equal to profit
- sortByDate - extra credit
- sortByName - extra credit
- public Sale getTopTen() that will return as an array the top ten sales by profit. [use sortByProfit first] -extra credit
Rubric 10.5 point project (1.5 points each)