Array activities - name your class ArrayActivities
- In constructor, create a global array with 10 ints filled with 10 random values from 1-100.
- Create a method called printNums that will print out all nums
- Create a method called findAvg that will return the average
- Create a method called findLowest that will return the lowest score
- Create a method called findFixedAvg that will return the average
without the lowest score (use findLowest)
- Create a method called findValue that will take in an int and
search for it in the array. If it is there it will return the
index number, otherwise it will return -1.
- Create a method called makeThirds that will divide the numbers in the array by 3 and round it. Like if the value was 11, it would be 4. You might use a method in the math class.
- For those who are advanced -
create a method sort - that will fix scores so that it is sorted.
You will need to use another array temp with 2 for loops probably. Try doing it w/o api sort.
- For advanced (most of you): Create a method called public int findAllIndexes (int x) that will return the all indexes that have value x.
- EC Create a method called changeToBinary that will turn each number into its binary
- EC Create a method called changeToDecimal that will turn the number back to base 10.